The 2400W Tripp Lite PowerVerter APS INT 12V DC 230V AC Inverter/Charger is a reliable power source and ideal inverter option for a wide variety of equipments ranging from power tools and pumps to portable lighting and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions.The Tripp Lite Inverter will save a fortune on electricity expenses over a long period of time.
The 2400W Inverter DC-to-AC Tripp Lite power inverter features an automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system that allows it to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 2000W of continuous power, 3000W up to one hour, or 4000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans, the 2400 watts inverter converts stored power from any 12V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime in heavy-load conditions. When powered by an external AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 15/60A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSINT2012 responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output. LEDs indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown and system fault.
Reliable Power for Mobile, Emergency and Remote Sites
- Generates safe, stable, computer-grade 230V AC power from 12V battery bank
- Ideal for powering tools, saws, motors, pumps, portable lighting, appliances and computer equipment in heavy-load conditions
- Designed for easy installation in RVs, over-the-road trucks, fleet vehicles and conversion vans
- Functions as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Unlimited runtime with variety of user-supplied batteries
Meets Normal and Peak Power Demands
- 2000W of continuous power
- 3000W of reserve power up to 1 hr.
- 4000W of peak power up to 10 sec. to accommodate surge power demands during equipment startup and cycling
- Automatic overload detector, built-in cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect unit from damage
- High-current DC input terminals for simple hardwired installation
Automatic Transfer Switching
- Transfer relay switches to inverter power during blackout in 20 ms
- 3-position switch enables Auto, Charge Only or System Off mode
- DIP switches configure high and low voltage auto-transfer
3-Stage 15/60A Selectable Battery Charger
- Serves as battery charger when external 230V AC power is supplied and powering connected equipment
- Protects battery from overcharging and overdischarging
- Low-battery protection prevents excessive battery depletion
- DIP switches configure wet/gel charging profiles
Optional Remote Control Capability
- RJ45 communication port allows connection of optional remote control module, such as Tripp Lite’s APSRM4
- Indicate AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
Rugged Polycarbonate Housing
- Resists moisture, vibration and impact
- Built-in mounting feet for installation on any rigid horizontal surface
2400W 24V Tripp Lite Inverter
- Brand: Elson
- Product Code: 2400W Tripp Lite Inverter
- Availability: 1000
- Ex Tax: ₦195,000