Solar series batteries with valve regulated lead acid use particular alloy and material technology design to ensure a excellent performance in various environments, especially high and low temp. Solar series batteries are optimal for storage and conversion of photovoltaic energy and wind energy.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
PPCP Containers with Low permeability to ensure that there is no water loss.
•Side wall design to maintain structural integrity in high operating temperatures.
•High Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Separator for greater than 98% recombination efficiency.
•Heavy duty L terminal best suited to carry high rate discharges.
•Highly reliable one way self resealing safety vent seal.
•MFX alloy grid for high design life in float @ 27° C with maximum cyclic life.
•FLAPPON Terminal protecting system to prevent short circuits.
•Ergonomic design for easy handling.
•Grouping the plates by Cast-On-Strap leads to integral lead crystals provides superior corrosion resistance to negative strap.
•Superior high rate discharge with low internal resistance.
•Unique heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant alloy for positive grids, to increase cyclic life in a tropical environment
•Lower internal resistance for superior high-discharge performance
•Instacharge, a patented paste recipe for excellent charge acceptance
•Aesthetically designed with a rugged Flappon terminal protector that prevents shorts
•Compact, lightweight, factory-charged, explosion-resistant and environment friendly
•Clean and sleek looks